Did you know that most of CCI's DDC control products have the ability to be wired to a motion sensor for extended energy savings? This new wireless Lutron motion sensor is an easy way to plug-n-save!
Lutron, a trusted lighting manufacturer, has recently introduced the Radio Powr Svr (Model LRF2-OCR2B-P-WH)
. This wireless PIR motion sensor provides DDC systems a quick low cost, occupancy based energy curtailment sequence in minutes! When combined with the Honeywell TR23-WK wireless wall module, this sensor provides complete wireless room control for HVAC control, motion based stand-by and lighting control.
- Covers up to 676 sq. ft. (12' ceiling height)
- Sensor requires NO wiring and installs in minutes
- Sensor turns lights off when room is unoccupied
- Sensor can easily be moved to position for optimal coverage
- Ideal for dorm rooms, small office spaces, restrooms, and administrative alcoves
- Sensor has 10 year battery life
- Works with up to 10 Maestro Wireless Switches (sold separately)